Linen, a flax textiles made from flax plant, is a valuable but affordable material for clothing, possible for both hand-making and machinery-making. Linen is very absorbent and garments made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather. High quality linen is generally very smooth to touch with natural luster on it.Many fashion icons say dressing linen clothing is a symbol of being tasteful.
Layering clothing can be a way of disguising imperfections and creating your very own unique style of dressing, especially for the apple shaped, pear shaped etc. Flowing hemline promises you lively dressing experience.
How to Wash and Care
1. Exorbitant temperature of water is unfavorable, or will easily cause shrinking.
2. Machine wash and hand wash are all feasible, but hand wash will be better.
3. Less use laundry-drier for dehyration. Pure linen fabric shrinkage is 10% or so. Dehydration may cause seriously shrinking.
4. Use neutral detergent. Acid detergent will destroy plant fiber, then burn out clothes.
5. Flax fastness is not very good, slight discoloration is possible. It is better to wash the linen clothes separately, avoid cross-color situation.
6. Please remember do not use bleach.
1. Dry the clothes under natural sunlight until evaporate all water and moisture.
2. Less ironing on linen garments. Linen fabric is an easy-to-dry textile indeed. Frequent ironing will cause wear and crease.
Before placing an order, please inform us of your size of length, shoulder, bust, waist and hip, so that well-fitting dresses are accessible.
As all of our linen products are handmade, one more week is necessary before shipping.
Color Chart & Size Chart